Friday, April 6, 2012

February and March in Pictures (or where has the time gone?!)

I have come to realize that this
poor blog has been sorely neglected.
Neglected because we have been so busy, 
just living.
During the past few months
our lives have been packed with all sorts of fun!
P. celebrated his seventh birthday!
I can't believe he's seven already!
Baby J. turned five, and I'm sad to say, he
really isn't a baby any more!
We have spent our days relaxing and reading
together.
We've enjoyed spending our time
finding our groove with home schooling. That perfect fit
between too much and too little.
Baby J. has spent time learning how to cook.
Last week he made us all brownies for dessert.
During these past few months,
we've just enjoyed
the time that we have together
as a family.  
As I watch my children grow and change,
I am reminded each and every day how
short their childhood is, how blessed I am to be there mother, 
and how soon these days will just be
memories.
Sometimes, I wish I could just stop time
and make these days last forever.

1 comment:

  1. I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Congrats! Come on by my site for the award and details.
    -AJ

    ReplyDelete