Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday USA!

God bless America, land that I
love.
Stand beside her, and guide her,
Thru the night, with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
to the oceans white with foam,
God bless America my home sweet
home.
God bless America,
My home sweet home.
This weekend, we enjoyed cook outs,
fire works, parades,
swimming, time with our family.
We enjoyed all of these things because somewhere,
someone made a sacrifice so that
we could be free.
Someones son, daughter, mother, father,
brother, sister went to fight a war
for us, for our country.
Brave men in history fought so that we could
celebrate the fourth of July.
Thank you to every
veteran who has served our country.
Thank you to all of the families of veterans who
sacrificed just as much.
Thank you for fighting for my freedom, for my children's freedom,
for my country.
Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment